hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Achim Hügen <achim.hue...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Help with log4j
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 18:38:27 GMT
Log4j must be configured by the usual configuration files, eg.
log4j.properties.
The mbean service allows you to change parts of that configuration
at _runtime_. You can change the log levels, add loggers or appenders.

To see what this means, follow the quickstart tutorial:
http://jakarta.apache.org/hivemind/hivemind-jmx/quickstart.html

Achim