hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Cherry Development <...@cherrydev.com>
Subject Injecting a state object into another service?
Date Tue, 23 Aug 2005 18:47:59 GMT
(Humblest apologies for cross-posting this from tapestry-users, but I
thought someone here might have a better idea...)

I'm having trouble figuring out how to get hivemind to jump through the
hoops that I need for this:

I have a service object that I'm creating in Spring, that I need to
inject with a hivemind state object before returning it to tapestry.

So, here are the parts that I can get to work:
1) I can create the state object and contribute it to
tapestry.state.ApplicationObjects
2) I can pull the spring service out of spring with <invoke-factory
service-id="hivemind.lib.SpringLookupFactory">

But how do I set the state object into a property of the spring service?