hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Ron Piterman <rpiter...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Newbie question
Date Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:10:50 GMT

The problem seems to be in inheritance. My RLocalPortalsImpl extends
some other class, which in turn, implements an interface.

-->> AbstarctImpl implements Abstract

-->> XImpl extends AbstractImpl implements X

(Note that "Abstarct" is not registered in hivemind)

in this case, hivemind does not auto-wire the dependencies of XImpl.

is this a bug? or is it ok?

removing the inheritance solved the problem.

Cheers,
Ron

  Ron Piterman: