hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Jean-Francois Poilpret" <jfpoilp...@hcm.vnn.vn>
Subject RE: It's not necessary to let every service can be constructed
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 14:30:32 GMT
Hi,

I think that's a good point that hivemind checks that for you! This way you
can more easily track configuration mistakes.

Regarding your problem, I think you should have a look at the
hivemind.lib.PlaceholderFactory, this factory will create default
implementations for any service. You can put this as the default
implementation where your service-points are defined. And if needed override
the implementation in another module  (I assume you use hivemind-1.1)

Cheers

	Jean-Francois

-----Original Message-----
From: luotian [mailto:lt@basecity.com]
Sent: Friday, August 26, 2005 10:25 AM
To: hivemind-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: It's not necessary to let every service can be constructed

I made a interface-only package contains my APIs, and supplied a
hivemodule.xml included the service points without any implementation.
In my application I will use some of the services, and I will provide
implementations for them, but hivemind compliant for other services
without any constructor contributed by any module. I think it is not
necessary for hivemind to check this. Now I must provide lots of place
holder for these interfaces. :-(