hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject RE: Struts integration - HiveMind Plugin
Date Tue, 09 Aug 2005 14:48:44 GMT
XmlModuleDescriptorProvider has a constructor that takes a ClassResolver.
Try that.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Mattox [mailto:michael.mattox@verideon.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 09, 2005 10:39 AM
To: hivemind-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: Struts integration - HiveMind Plugin

I found the plugin on the wiki page but it doesn't compile, because the
this method call:

builder.processModules(resolver);

and it doesn't seem to work without this line.  I look at the javadoc for
RegistryBuilder but nothing takes a ClassResolver so I'm lost.  Any ideas
on how to update it for HiveMind 1.1 beta?  The Wiki page is from December
2004.  I like the plugin idea to integration with Struts but if anyone
else has a better idea then I'm interested as well.

Thanks,
Michael

--
This E-mail is confidential.  It may also be legally privileged.  If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.