hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Vinicius Carvalho <java.vinic...@gmail.com>
Subject Few questions (services and Hierarchy)
Date Tue, 26 Jul 2005 02:41:09 GMT
Hello there! Well following James advice I used the <set-object>
property. And things kinda started working :D. So I decided to have
all my services "setter oriented" and then all started to be null :(.
What I was doing wrong is the "I don't know the name" predecessor on
the value. Like I have "instance: ..." I was forgetting "service: ..."
Well, the dumb it looks, what's the name of IT? Is it a service
qualificator? What kinds do we have? Sorry I haven't found this on the
docs (I know its somewhere ;P).

Thanks all :D