hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Vinicius Carvalho <java.vinic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with Interfaces and services
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 14:46:35 GMT
Well I'm building a CRUD framework based on Tapestry 4, Hivemind,
HiveUtils, AspectWerkz and Java 5 :D. I hope It will be a LGPL
framework one day.

So here's the point:
I have only one single DAO class on the entire framework (we already
succesfully use this approach with spring here)
On spring we create as many DAO beans as we want, they are all from
the same type, but differ on their pojo injections. So ProductDAO and
CategoryDAO would be the same the only difference is that one gets
Product injected while the other gets Category, got it ;)

I'm trying to get rid of Spring (please don't understand it wrong, I
love Spring, but I think Hivemind could handle the problem, so no need
for spring).

Hence the need to have my persistent pojos managed by hivemind :D

PS: I chose AspectWerkz for the same reason, we used SpringAOP on our
projects...