hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Kent Tong <k...@cpttm.org.mo>
Subject Re: Can't invoke a custom service factory
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2005 03:50:17 GMT
Achim Hügen <achim.huegen <at> gmx.de> writes:

 >> I think the rule for your element is missing.
 >> The parser doesn't know what to do with the msg element.
 >> I dont't have the correct syntax in mind but this could give you a hint:

Thanks for the info. I also figured it out by studying the examples.

However, I still have a question in mind: Why they are called "rules"?
They don't seem to have any pre-condition at all. They are just
applied in the order they are listed. Shouldn't they be called
"actions"?

--
Kent Tong, Msc, MCSE, SCJP, CCSA, Delphi Certified
Manager of IT Dept, CPTTM