hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Kent Tong <k...@cpttm.org.mo>
Subject Can't invoke a custom service factory
Date Sun, 03 Jul 2005 15:13:44 GMT
Hi,

I'm testing hivemind 1.1 beta. In particular, I'm trying to create
a custom ServiceImplementationFactory that takes a single parameter
element <msg>, but at the point of <invoke-factory> it is reporting
an error:

Parameters to service implementation factory com.ttdev.FooFactory contains
no contributions but expects exactly one contribution.

My hivemodule.xml is:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<module id="com.ttdev" version="1.0.0">
   <service-point id="FooService" interface="FooService">
   </service-point>
   <service-point
   	id="FooFactory"
   	interface="org.apache.hivemind.ServiceImplementationFactory">
	<parameters-schema>
     	<element name="msg"/>
	</parameters-schema>
   	<create-instance class="FooFactory"/>
   </service-point>
   <sub-module descriptor="p1.xml"/>
</module>

p1.xml is:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<module id="com.ttdev.p1" version="1.0.0">
   <implementation service-id="com.ttdev.FooService">
   	<invoke-factory service-id="com.ttdev.FooFactory">
   		<msg>Welcome!</msg>
   	</invoke-factory>
   </implementation>
</module>

As you can see I am indeed providing a <msg> element to the factory,
any idea why it is reporting an error?

Thanks!