hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Knut Wannheden <knut.wannhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question on Ioc
Date Wed, 20 Jul 2005 07:42:42 GMT
Vinicius,

On 7/19/05, Vinicius Carvalho <java.vinicius@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Knut, I'm sorry for the dumb question, but this is not very
> well described on the docs. I haven't see that <set-*> parameter you
> spoke of. So If I want to instantiate a class and use setter
> injection, I must not use <constructor> element? Could you send me an
> example?

You must have missed the documentation on the BuilderFactory:
http://jakarta.apache.org/hivemind/hivemind/BuilderFactory.html. It's
linked to from the description of <invoke-factory>. By <set-*> I was
referring to the various elements starting with "set-"; like
<set-configuration>, <set-service>, and <set-object>.

--knut