hivemind-user mailing list archives

From belaran <bela...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Eviction of pooled services
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2005 12:22:54 GMT
As far as I understand the garbage collector, there is no real way to know.
At some point, the garbage collector enters in action, degrades the perf but
clean all object that are no longer referenced... Period.
You cannot order it to clean this more quickly, you cannot clean yourself (
at least not the memory) and you don't really have control on it...