hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Olaf Lenzmann" <o.lenzm...@p17s.com>
Subject Problem undeploying Hivemind based web app from Tomcat
Date Tue, 19 Jul 2005 08:47:18 GMT
Hi there,

I am building a web app using Tapestry 4.0b2, Hivemind 1.1b2, Spring 1.2.2
w/ Acegi 0.8, deployed in Tomcat 5.5.9 on XP

When I try to undeploy my app from Tomcat, the Hivemind and Tapestry JARs
remain to be referenced by the Tomcat process and cannot be deleted,
resulting in major annonyances in the deployment cycle.

I have spent some time trying to analyze the problem; I have verified that
the method shutdown() of RegistryInfrastructureImpl is properly called when
the app is stopped; using JProfiler to inspect a snapshot of the Tomcat JVM
heap after stopping the app also showed no suspicious instances left over.

Has anybody else experienced (and solved) this?

Thanks,

Olaf Lenzmann