hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Hensley, Richard" <Richard.Hens...@McKesson.com>
Subject Pooled Service Management
Date Tue, 28 Jun 2005 16:33:35 GMT
I would like to have a pooled service where the pool is managed.

I have the following two use cases where I want to release the resources of
the service and remove the service from the pool.

1. When the service hangs out in the pool to long
2. When the service encounters a critical error

I'm running into the following questions:

1. How would I get hivemind to remove a service from the pool?
2. How can I detect when a service is in the pool for to long?
3. How do can I get a list of the services in a pool?

Richard