hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "David J. M. Karlsen" <da...@davidkarlsen.com>
Subject Re: Is it possible to set an interceptor for specific methods?
Date Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:24:11 GMT
Michael Mattox wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to set an interceptor for specific methods?  I haven't
> found a way to do it with the hivemodule.xml configuration file.  I can
> probably come up with a way by looking at the method name, but that would
> be after the interceptor is already invoked so that's less than ideal.
> I'm hoping there is a better way.

Yes - if the interceptor supports hivemind's filter schema,
with this in the factory:
<parameters-schema-id="hivemind.MethodFilter">

then you can add these parameters:

<interceptor service-id="JAMonInterceptor">
			<exclude method="toString"/>
			<exclude method="get*"/>
			<exclude method="set*"/>
			<exclude method="is*"/>
		</interceptor>

<include> elements are also supported - but by default all match.
(include="*")

--
David J. M. Karlsen - +47 90 68 22 43
http://www.davidkarlsen.com