hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Knut Wannheden <knut.wannhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: creating objects and calling method
Date Tue, 21 Jun 2005 10:32:34 GMT
Dave,

Is the object (of class A) you want to create a service implementation
or a configuration contribution?

In either case you will have to define a schema using a combination of
<create-object> rules and an <invoke-parent method="addCommand"/> rule
to add the command to the A object. Note that the <create-object> rule
requires a public no-arg constructor.

HTH,

--knut