hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Knut Wannheden <knut.wannhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HiveMind DTD?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:53:14 GMT
This occured to me earlier today, but I thought I maybe don't know
enough about DTDs...

Yet I think an XML Schema or RelaxNG grammar to validate (and help
edit) the non dynamic parts would be quite helpful already. They can
be written to allow arbitrary elements inside <contribution> and
<invoke-factory> elements.

--knut

knut