hivemind-user mailing list archives

From belaran <bela...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Calls to registry.getService()
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2005 08:40:30 GMT
Glen,

IMHO, i agree with Richard, it does seems best practise to "label" the class
you're creating an instance.
Reusabilité of the interface is one, important but you could had that having
a very explicit code is generally good practice... ServiceName allow you to
be be very explicit, as the serviceName will generally be more clearer than
the interface name.

Belaran