hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Michael Mattox" <michael.mat...@verideon.com>
Subject Is it possible to set an interceptor for specific methods?
Date Fri, 17 Jun 2005 15:48:49 GMT
Hello,

Is it possible to set an interceptor for specific methods?  I haven't
found a way to do it with the hivemodule.xml configuration file.  I can
probably come up with a way by looking at the method name, but that would
be after the interceptor is already invoked so that's less than ideal.
I'm hoping there is a better way.

Thanks,
Michael

--
This E-mail is confidential.  It may also be legally privileged.  If you are
not the addressee you may not copy, forward, disclose or use any part of it.