hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject RE: HiveMind Lifecycle against other lightweight container
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:34:41 GMT
In my article, I use the threaded lifecycle model to make sure that there is
only one Hibernate session open per client request.

  _____

From: belaran [mailto:belaran@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 29, 2005 7:25 AM
To: hivemind-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: HiveMind Lifecycle against other lightweight container

Hi everyone !

I strongly believe that HiveMind best features, over other lightweight
container, is the diffrent lifecylce model it has. I wonder if you had
experience with situation you couldn't deal with, without the pooled or
threaded model... Likely if you have experience about a use case where
thoses features really help, I'll be very interested to read about it too...

Thanks,
--
Belaran,
"What'do'ya mean ?"