hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Eyon Land <myjaval...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: HiveMind DTD?
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2005 16:06:41 GMT
I'm not an expert at this but I thought even the
schema, that is arbitrarily defined, could be used by
the ant task to modify the dtd such that any
contribution would be required to match.

Maybe this is not possible...

I'll see if I can spend some time on this later this
week...I use NetBeans and would really like to see an
ant task that recreates a dtd when the schema changes.
 In my case, NetBeans might need to be told that the
dtd changed so that it knows to pickup the new one.

Eyon

project(http://hivetranse.sourceforge.net/index.html).
> > > But i guess first things first. Is anyone
> available for implementing
> > > this ? I have my hands full with other projects
> for my company so i
> > > won't be able to dedicate much time to this.
> > >

> > > Cheers
> > >
> > > Hugo

> script

> the