hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Hopson <geoff.hop...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Newbie] Singletons starting twice
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 21:59:07 GMT
Thanks for the response.

Not got the code in front of me, but I recall it is using
createDefaultRegistry. I am attempting to get the registry started
before I start the web server - I have a main method that attempts to
start the registry, get my service started, then when everything is
set up and ready, start the web server.

Regards,
Geoff