hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Massimo Lusetti <mluse...@gmail.com>
Subject Few interfaces with a lot of implementation
Date Tue, 17 May 2005 08:02:31 GMT
I wish to refactor a big project with a small number of interfaces
(services) and a big number of different implementation of the same
interface.
This is my first try with hivemind and all this work has to serve as a
proof of concept on how i actually understand it and i'm able to take
advantage from it.

So my question is: do you think is better to produce a lot of small
jar modules, said one per implementation or almost one per
implementation which expose the same interface with different ids or
have one big jar module with all in its belly ?
How can i enforce the security to have different ids on the different
implementations of the same interface if that are separate jar ?
Develpoment policy ?

Thanks for any hints.

Ciao
--