hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Offiah Raymond, Slough" <Raymond.Off...@aniteps.com>
Subject Problems with configuration map
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 10:37:16 GMT
Hi there.

I'm trying to set up a basic configuration set as a map, but cannot get it
to run. Here's what I have in the hivemodule.xml file:

    <configuration-point id="Configuration">

        <schema>

            <element name="configuration" key-attribute="key">

                <attribute name="key" required="true"/>

                <attribute name="value" required="true"/>

                <rules>

                    <push-attribute attribute="value"/>

                    <invoke-parent method="addElement"/>

                </rules>

            </element>

        </schema>

    </configuration-point>

    <contribution configuration-id="Configuration">

        <!-- security service configuration -->

        <configuration key="default"

            value="com.borris.services.crypto.impl.provider.JavaCrypt"/>

        <configuration key="unix"

            value="com.borris.services.crypto.impl.provider.UnixCrypt"/>

        <configuration key="clear"

            value="com.borris.services.crypto.impl.provider.ClearCrypt"/>

        <configuration key="java"

            value="com.borris.services.crypto.impl.provider.JavaCrypt"/>

        <configuration key="oldjava"

            value="com.borris.services.crypto.impl.provider.OldJavaCrypt"/>

        <configuration key="cipher" value="MD5"/>

        <configuration key="algorithm" value="java"/>

        <!-- XML binding configuration -->

        <configuration key="dateformat" value="dd/MM/yyyy"/>

        <!-- general parameters -->

        <configuration key="passwordExpiryTimeInDays" value="30"/>

    </contribution>

    <service-point id="ConfigurationService"
interface="com.borris.services.security.utils.ConfigurationService">

        <invoke-factory>

            <construct
class="com.borris.services.security.utils.ConfigurationServiceImpl">

                <set-configuration property="data"
configuration-id="configuration"/>

            </construct>

        </invoke-factory>

    </service-point>

The Java class for this is:

public class ConfigurationServiceImpl implements ConfigurationService {

    private Map data;

    public void setData(Map data) {

        this.data = data;

    }

    public Map getData() {

        return data;

    }

}

I'm not sure if Java is even correct, but my first problem is that HiveMind
doesn't seem to understand the key-attribute

When I start up, I get this error

DescriptorParser [ERROR] Error at
file:/C:/projects/workspace/borris/exploded/WEB-INF/classes/META-INF/hivemod
ule.xml, line 6, column 63: Unknown attribute 'key-attribute' in element
module/configuration-point/schema/element.

Not sure where the problem is though. Any ideas?

Thanks

Scanned for viruses by MessageLabs. The integrity and security of this message cannot be guaranteed.
This email is intended for the named recipient only, and may contain confidential information
and proprietary material. Any unauthorised use or disclosure is prohibited.