hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Knut Wannheden <knut.wannhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Hivedoc generation
Date Wed, 25 May 2005 05:24:24 GMT
Belaran,

For now you'll have to dig in the HiveMind build files... HiveMind
provides an Ant task which serializes the contents of a registry as a
single XML file (it's basically a concatentation of all module
descriptors wrapped in a <registry> element). Then there is an XSLT
stylesheet which when applied generates the HTML HiveDoc out of this.

Could you add an enhancement request to JIRA so this won't get forgotten?

Regards,

--knut