hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Knut Wannheden <knut.wannhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HiveMind and OracleAS
Date Fri, 20 May 2005 08:19:49 GMT
Hi John,

To be honest I don't know a lot about these things. But shouldn't the
Oracle AS register a protocol handler for the jndi protocol? That way
HiveMind shouldn't have any problems. All the URLResource class does
is create a java.net.URL object and makes sure the openStream() method
can be called. For this I thought a protocol handler had to be
registered.

Regards,

--knut