hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Markus Wiederkehr <markus.wiederk...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JBoss PermGen and HiveMind
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:14:40 GMT
I don't know why HiveMind does not pick up hivemodule.xml after
redeploying the application but I think I can help you with the
OutOfMemoryException issue.

Have a look at this article:
http://www.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=OutOfMemoryExceptionWhenRedeploying

In a nutshell, use the JVM option -XX:MaxPermSize. Here is the alias
that I use to start JBoss:

alias jboss_start='JAVA_OPTS="-Xmx256m -XX:MaxPermSize=128m -server"
$JBOSS_HOME/bin/run.sh'

Markus