hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Chris Conrad <ccon...@vasoftware.com>
Subject Re: Singleton services and synchronized methods
Date Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:19:08 GMT
Hi Johan,

Thanks for the information.  Unfortunately I can't use the threaded
model.  This isn't state between invocations but is system wide
configuration data.  Things like does the admin have to approve new
user registrations.  It changes extremely rarely, but I'd prefer not
having to go back to the database to check on a regular basis so
caching it in the service makes sense.

--Chris