hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Geoff Longman <glong...@gmail.com>
Subject [ON TOPIC]Any pointers on how to make a custom classloader?
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 17:43:24 GMT
I'm whipping up a demo Eclipse plugin that will create a Registry
based on the classpath of a Java project. The plugin will contain a
view that will display the contents of the Registry.

I need a classloader that I can add the project jars and output folder
to in order to create a ClassResolver.

But, I have never played with custom classloaders so if anyone has a
pointer to a good resource explaining how to make one I'd be grateful!

This work is to improve my understanding of how HM works inside so I
can better approach Spindle -> Tapestry 3.1

Geoff