hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Achim Huegen <ahue...@gmx-topmail.de>
Subject Re: Timing interceptor?
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 15:11:39 GMT
I agree. I wouldn't mix those concerns.

Take a look here (http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-hivemind/JmxPreview)
for a screenshot that shows the way a jmx management console can display
the aggregated statistical data. It is even possible to display the
duration over time as graph.
And moreover using jmx monitors you can get notified if a critical value
is exceeded.

The population via jmx should be only one option so I will have a look
at my code to see how easy it is to plugin different statistic services.

Achim