hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Knut Wannheden <knut.wannhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with push-attribute
Date Mon, 07 Mar 2005 14:06:57 GMT
Markus,

This was reported as a bug against HiveMind 1.0
(http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVEMIND-15) and has been fixed
in HiveMind 1.1.

If you would like to stay with HiveMind 1.0 you have the following
possibilities:

 - Use the "resource" translator (it seems like it would work for you)
 - Create Java objects with a writable String property (e.g.
setLocation(String location)) to wrap your strings
 - Implement a "string" object provider and use the "object"
translator (e.g. <config location="string:/usr/bin/pdftotext"/>

HTH,

--knut