hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Zachary Pinter <zpin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: configuration
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 14:00:51 GMT
Continuing with this question,

Is it possible to do a hashmap type configuration element where
instead of looping through a list of objects that have key/value
attributes, you can just pass a key into a hashmap and get the value?

So, for single properties you can do get("filelocation") and have it
return an object?

--
Zachary Pinter
z@absolutez.net