hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Hensley, Richard" <Richard.Hens...@McKesson.com>
Subject Shuting down the Hivemind Registry
Date Wed, 16 Feb 2005 01:24:33 GMT
I'm running into problems with the hivemind registry not getting shutdown in
my web application. So, I'm implementing the following.

public class HivemindContextListener implements ServletContextListener {

    /**
     * @see
javax.servlet.ServletContextListener#contextInitialized(javax.servlet.Servle
tContextEvent)
     */
    public void contextInitialized(ServletContextEvent arg0) {
    }

    /**
     * @see
javax.servlet.ServletContextListener#contextDestroyed(javax.servlet.ServletC
ontextEvent)
     */
    public void contextDestroyed(ServletContextEvent arg0) {
        /* get the registry and shut it down right here */
    }
}

And in web.xml

  <listener>
    <listener-class>
    com.mckesson.lab.tc.HivemindContextListener</listener-class>
  </listener>

I'm assuming this is the standard way to handle this problem for a web
application.