hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Domsch, Christian" <Christian.Dom...@entire.de>
Subject Constructing a service from a singleton
Date Thu, 17 Feb 2005 09:35:27 GMT
Hi,

I have a question regarding construction of services. I want to know, if it
is possible to have a singleton as a service implementation. As I see from
the docs and source, the BuilderFactory  tries to construct a new instance
from the service-implementation and the uses this. This would cleary not
function with my singleton as it has a private constructor.

And no, i cannot put the singleton under complete control of hivemind, and
get rid of the singleton behaviour of this class.

Greetings,

Christian Domsch.