hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: hot-loading support!
Date Tue, 04 Jan 2005 01:10:59 GMT
I've blogged about this (but my site appears to be down right now);
hot loading is useful because app servers are so big and heavy weight.
 HiveMind is light ... in testing, you can bounce your servlet
container and reload HiveMind in a few seconds, so hot loading doesn't
help you much.  It introduces a huge number of issues because of how
easy information diseminates throughout a HiveMind Registry.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry