hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Dave Smith <diz...@gmail.com>
Subject Hivemind Website Docs
Date Tue, 28 Dec 2004 03:01:02 GMT
Greetings,

It sure looks like the docs currently on the jakarta site do not
exactly apply to the current stable version of hivemind. I've been
trying to override a service for the past hour and finally understand
(after source code groveling) that the examples currently posted on
the site don't work for hivemind 1.0. Further examinations reveals
hivedocs referencing things which never existed in 1.0. Is there a
reason the website is out of sync with the current stable version?

If so, it would be nice to let people know that we don't spend
inordinate amounts of time trying to sort out what we're doing
wrong... :)

Thanks,

D.