hivemind-user mailing list archives

From RALPH ROPER <RRO...@cuscal.com.au>
Subject call local EJB
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 05:19:43 GMT
hi,

this may seem like an obvious question. Can I use the EJBProxyFactory to
access a local EJB? This seems to be possible by changing the NameLookup
property on the class. The only examples I have seen are for a remote EJB.
One thing that makes me hesitate is that Spring uses separate Remote and
Local EJB classes.

thanks,

Ralph Roper
NOTICE
The information in this email and or any of the attachments may contain;
a. Confidential information of Credit Union Services Corporation (Australia) Limited (CUSCAL)
or third parties; and or
b. Legally privileged information of CUSCAL or third parties; and or
c. Copyright material of CUSCAL or third parties.
If you are not an authorised recipient of this email, please contact CUSCAL immediately by
return email or by telephone on 61-2-8299 9000 and delete the email from your system.
We do not accept any liability in connection with computer virus, data corruption, interruption
or any damage generally as a result of transmission of this email.