hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Knut Wannheden <knut.wannhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [SPAM] - Retrieve configuration as a Map - Email has different SMTP TO: and MIME TO: fields in the email addresses
Date Tue, 16 Nov 2004 14:47:05 GMT
I'm sure I'm not the first to think of this, but if the contributions
schema specified exactly one attribute of the top-level contribution
element as both "required" and "unique", then injecting the
configuration as a Map could be allowed even with a simple
<set-configuration>.

Would that make sense or would it seem too magical?

--knut