hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Knut Wannheden <knut.wannhe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with SAX implementation executing a HiveMind example
Date Wed, 10 Nov 2004 13:15:10 GMT
Antonio,

HiveMind does not expect any particular SAX parser implementation.  It
uses the javax.xml.parsers.SAXParserFactory to retrieve the parser it
uses.  I suspect it is a WSAD specific problem you're experiencing.  I
found this with Google:

http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/forums/dw_expandTree.jsp?thread=31014&cat=9&forum=275&message=1729665

Hope that helps,

--knut