hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Nick Stuart <bare...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting a list of services..
Date Wed, 27 Oct 2004 15:55:17 GMT
Hello all, I'm a new user of hivemind and have been looking around for
an answer (mailing list archives/wiki/api/etc) but cant find any. Is
there a way to get a list of all the available modules/services of a
particular type? In other words find all the services available that
implement a certain interface.

I'm sure this list must be contained somewhere in the bowels of
HiveMind, but there doesn't appear to be anyway to get at it.

And being a new user and  all I have gone through and actually gotten
my own sample calc program to work correctly :)     Took a bit fudging
around in eclipse, but it works!

Thanks for the help and info!
-Nick