hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Howard Lewis Ship <hls...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Duplicate module id
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 21:08:07 GMT
Sounds like the same file is on the classpath two different ways.  You
sometimes see this with mis-configured servlet containers, but I
haven't seen it with CruiseControl.

I believe there's a modification in the 1.0 final build that filters
out these kind of duplicates.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship
Creator, Jakarta Tapestry