hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Istvan Orban <istv...@mailbox.hu>
Subject Re: Multi-threaded question
Date Sat, 16 Oct 2004 16:04:29 GMT
Hi,

Thanks, it works great,
yep, it's not 100% in the Doc, although I guess there are still more
important things left to do...

ps: I was playing around with that thing too (as I suspected the same)
but with no success. :))))

I hope in the version 1.1 there will be a sample application which uses
most of the tricks you can do with this fantastic framework !!!!!!!!!

Istvano