hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Eric Torreborre" <torrebo...@leirios.com>
Subject Duplicate module id
Date Thu, 07 Oct 2004 18:16:57 GMT
Hi,

I got an error which I cannot sort out.

I am trying to set-up a CruiseControl continuous build.

1) CruiseControl launches an Ant script

2) that script launches a .bat setting the classpath and lauching a groovy
script

3) In the groovy script Hivemind is called through one of my java classes

4) the groovy script makes an ant.junit call in order to launch my unit
tests suite

At that point, whenever Hivemind is used, I got a Duplicate module id error,
with both my hivemodule.sdl file and with the one inside the hivemind jar.

Can somebody give me any clue why those files may be already "loaded", where
does the conflict occur ?

Thanks,

Eric.

Eric TORREBORRE

LTG-UML Product Manager

LEIRIOS

2C, Chemin de Palente

25000 Besançon

Phone: +33 (0)3 81 47 22 66

Fax: +33 (0)3 81 40 01 09

www.leirios.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This e-mail message and any attachments are only for the use of the intended
recipient and may contain information that is privileged, confidential or
recipient, any disclosure, distribution or other use of this e-mail message
or attachments is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail message in
error, please delete and notify the sender immediately. Thank you.