hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "James Carman" <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>
Subject RE: A couple of questions
Date Fri, 29 Oct 2004 13:20:31 GMT
The filter puts the registry on the request as an attribute.  There's a
static helper method in the HiveMindFilter class which allows you to access
it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Nick Stuart [mailto:baredok@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 9:19 AM
To: hivemind-user@jakarta.apache.org
Subject: A couple of questions

Hi all. I'm trying to use HiveMind in a web-service and am running
into a problem or two

 First, is that I'm using the HiveMindFilter, and it is working and
building the registry just fine. But, when I undeploy the app
something isn't releasing because the hivemind modules still act as
though they are in use and arent delete. Using tomcat 5.0.x if that
matters, and I can only delete the files if I shutdown tomcat.

Second question, how do I get a registry reference besides the
RegistryBuild.constructDefaultRegistry();
This, to me, seems like would rebuild the registry everytime, which I
obviously wouldnt want, ecspecailly since the filter is already doing
it.

Thanks for the help!
-Nick