hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Jian Wu <jianw...@gmail.com>
Subject Need Help: Unable to find interface
Date Mon, 13 Sep 2004 18:51:07 GMT
Hi,

I tried to use Hivemind with OC4J J2EE Container from Oracle, I put everything
into a J2EE Application( EAR ) and all the libraries are the shared libraries in
J2EE Application, and I also put hivemodule.xml at a pre-defined location.  But,

I got the org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException "Unable to
find interface
wireless.service.framework.PortService (for service oc4j_demo.port_service)"
I attached the full stack-trace in a txt file.

My question is: should I write a new ClassResolver for OC4J since it looks like
a classloading issue?

Thanks a lot!

Jian