hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Domsch, Christian" <Christian.Dom...@entire.de>
Subject Symbols dont get tranlated everytime
Date Thu, 23 Sep 2004 10:41:51 GMT
While writing a littel workaround vor my previous problem with the string
translation, I encountered another strange behaviour. When I have symbols in
my configuration (like ${user.home}), they get translated atomatically by
hivemind. But not every time. When a RushAttributeRule invokes the
smarttranslater, and this translator uses a PropertyEditor (in my case an
ObjectEditor, that simple return the input string as an object), the symbol
does not get translates by the symbolsources.

I consider this a bug...

Greetings,

Christian Domsch

Anwendungsentwickler