hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Hensley, Richard" <Richard.Hens...@McKesson.com>
Subject RegistryShutdownListener
Date Fri, 27 Aug 2004 03:24:24 GMT
I have a service that implements the RegistryShutdownListener, however I
don't see evidence in the debugger that the registryDidShutdown() method is
getting called. I do see the setController() dependency injector getting
called. I'm sure I missed something, but I'm not sure what.

here is the hivemodule.xml snip

    <service-point
     id="ControllerShutdown"
     interface="com.mckesson.lab.adept.ControllerShutdown">
        <invoke-factory>
            <construct
             class="com.mckesson.lab.adept.ControllerShutdownImpl">
                <set-service
                 property="controller"
                 service-id="com.mckesson.adept.Controller" />
            </construct>
        </invoke-factory>
    </service-point>

    <contribution
     configuration-id="hivemind.EagerLoad">
        <load
         service-id="ControllerShutdown" />
    </contribution>

And here is the class

public class ControllerShutdownImpl
        implements
            ControllerShutdown,
            RegistryShutdownListener {
   private Controller controller;
   public void registryDidShutdown() {
        System.out.println("Controller Shutdown " + controller.toString());
        this.controller.shutdown();
    }
    public void setController(Controller controller) {
        this.controller = controller;
    }
}