hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Hensley, Richard" <Richard.Hens...@McKesson.com>
Subject RE: Symbol Source beta-1 to rc-1 difference
Date Thu, 26 Aug 2004 18:43:30 GMT
I found it. I had missing converting one of my .sdl files to .xml. It
happened to have the symbol source configurations in it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Hensley, Richard
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 11:37 AM
To: 'hivemind-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: Symbol Source beta-1 to rc-1 difference

I created a service that implements the ISymbolSource interface. When I used
beta-1, my symbols would resolve. When I use rc-1, my symbols won't resolve.

I think that the symbol source configuration-point is being encountered
after the service that references the symbol.

Is the timing different between the two version?

Richard