hivemind-user mailing list archives

From <wannhed...@post.ch>
Subject RE: compilation pb
Date Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:36:53 GMT
The problem is that the missing classes are generated by JavaCC during the build.  But this
generation is only invoked if you use Ant with the build.xml in the source.  Note that you
only have to do this once, after that you can use your IDE for further compilations.

I recommend that you grab the latest source from CVS as this is considerably easier to compile.
 With beta-1 you first have to download ant-grabber.jar [1] and copy it to your $ANT_HOME/lib.

--knut

[1] ant-grabber.jar is part of this ZIP http://howardlewisship.com/downloads/AntGrab.zip

rc/java/org/apache/hivemind/sdl/parser/?hideattic=0&only_with_tag=HEAD

but they are referenced in the api of the beta2
http://jakarta.apache.org/hivemind/hivemind/apidocs/org/apache/hivemind/sdl/parser/