hivemind-user mailing list archives

From Erik Rasmussen <i_am_e...@yahoo.com>
Subject Can't get most simple example to work
Date Tue, 06 Jul 2004 21:34:50 GMT
First of all, I can't see anywhere to actually obtain
the calculator example, so I've constructed what I
think to be the simplest example based on what I
understand from the online tutorials.

I'm getting:

Exception in thread "main"
org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException:
Unable to create class $SingletonProxy_fd964a7359_0:
javassist.ClassPool.write(Ljava/lang/String;)[B
	at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.servicemodel.SingletonServiceModel.createSingletonProxy(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.servicemodel.SingletonServiceModel.getService(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.ServicePointImpl.getService(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.ServicePointImpl.getService(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.RegistryImpl.getService(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.RegistryImpl.startup(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.RegistryBuilder.constructRegistry(Unknown
Source)
	at
org.apache.hivemind.impl.RegistryBuilder.constructDefaultRegistry(Unknown
Source)

The example I've created is here:
http://www.erik-rasmussen.com/hivemind/simple-hivemind-example.tar.gz
(602K)

Either I'm missing something, or I'm not using
compatible jars (maybe I need an older version of
javassist.jar?).

Thanks for any help you can provide,
Erik