hivemind-user mailing list archives

From "Sikha, Naresh" <Naresh.Si...@schwab.com>
Subject RE: variable length parameters
Date Wed, 19 May 2004 18:54:09 GMT
I figured it out...

much to learn about the <invoke-parent/> element.

Thanks.

Naresh Sikha

-----Original Message-----
From: Sikha, Naresh
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 11:19 AM
To: 'hivemind-user@jakarta.apache.org'
Subject: variable length parameters

Hivemind users,

How should I define a parameters-schema that describes a variable length
list of parameters? I would like to configure as service as so:

<module id="mymodule" version="1.0.0.1">
  <service-point id="MyService" interface="mymodule.MyService">
    <invoke-factory service-id="mylib.MyServiceFactory">
      <parameters>
        <method name="serviceMethodOne" param="foo"/>
        <method name="serviceMethodTwo" param="bar"/>
      </parameters>
    </invoke-factory>
  </service-point>
</module>

And then be able to iterate over all <method/> entries in my parameters. Is
this possible?

Thanks.

Naresh Sikha
Senior Staff, Technology Solutions
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc.
211 Main Street
SF211MN-07-347
San Francisco, CA 94105-1918
W: 415-667-1286
F: 415-667-9397
E: naresh.sikha@schwab.com
WARNING: All email sent to this address will be received by the Charles
Schwab & Co., Inc. corporate email system and is subject to archival and
review by someone other than the recipient.